A)A Student seeking admission for LKG should have completed 3 1/2 years of age as on 30th April of the year of admission. Similarly, the relative age requirement applies for admission to other higher classes.
B)Admissions to other classes will be done provided there is a vacancy in those classes.
C)Applications for new admissions can be obtained from the respective branches (School office) on payment of RS. 100/-.
D)Filled in application forms should be submitted at school office (at respective branches) along with the Xerox copy of the following documents.
- Birth Certificate
- Report card
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- Aadhar Card
- Blood Group
- Income Certificate
- Ration Card
E) Eligibility Test
- For all those seeking admissions to classes VI to IX, an eligibility test will be conducted in English, Tamil and Mathematics for 25 marks each.
- Students of SJNS Nursery and Primary Schools seeking admissions to class VI should also appear for this eligibility test.
- Dates of the Eligibility test will be informed at the time of submission of application forms.
- The Results of the test will be announced within a week.
- On selection for the admission the student along with the parent should appear for the personal interview with the Principal/ Headmistress.
- Application Forms for Admission in to Class XI will be issued only at 16 & 17 Ganapathy Street,Chennai-5.
- For admission to class XI, the student should have passed class X through any of the following boards SSLC /CBSC /ICSE /or any other equivalent Board Examination.
- Admission Process – Similar as per Classes VI to IX.
- At the time of admission the Following documents have to be Submitted
(a)Original Mark sheet
(b)Original Transfer Certificate
(c)Community Certificate – Xerox
(d)Birth Certificate – Xerox
(e)Filled in EMIS Form
(f)Should submit Migration Certificate – (CBSE)
Students seeking admission to class XI in our school are eligible for 50% fee concession,(only on the Tuition fee, if they have secured 90% marks in class X Board examination).
Students of class XII are eligible for 50% fee concession (only on the Tuition fee, if they secure 75% in the consolidated aggregate of the marks scored in all the three terms in class XI)
Students seeking admission in class VI from SJNS Nursery and primary school branches are exempted from the application and admission fee.