Rules & Regulations
- All students must be in the school premises by 8.40 am. Timings for K.G. children are 8.45 am.
- Students must be in school on time. Late comers shall wait outside till the morning Assembly is over and meet the physical education Teacher before going to the class.
- Separate record is maintained for late comers. Parents will be called for habitual late comers (after three warnings) and counselling will be given to them.
- Students must come to school in proper uniform, clean canvas shoes with socks, tie (for boys) every day.
- Students should come to school with hair and nails properly cut. Boys without proper hair cut will not be allowed to enter the class.
- Girls must wear a black hair band in case of short hair. Shoulder length hair must be tied in two ponytails. Girls with long hair must make two plaits as part of dress code with white ribbons.
- Students coming to school on non-instructional days must be only in SCHOOL UNIFORM with the Identity Card.
- Carrying of cell phones, I-pods or Cameras – Not allowed, Once confiscated shall be returned only when T.C is taken.
- Using foul languages are strictly prohibited.
- Cleanliness of class room and school campus is the responsibility of each student.
- Littering in class, corridors and anywhere inside the school campus to be avoided.
- Damaging of school property will invite penalty (upto the original cost of the item got damaged)
- Students found violating the school rules will face disciplinary action.
- The school does not encourage leave taking in general.
- Application for leave shall be made on behalf of the pupil by his /her parents or guardian and addressed to the class teacher for a period not exceeding two days and to the principal/Headmistress
- Students applying for sick leave may be required to produce a medical certificate.
- Long leave will be granted only in the case of emergencies and under unavoidable circumstances.
- Leave for attending functions, outstation events etc. should be intimated prior to the leave taking.
- If a student requires leave for any part of a day, due to sudden illness or other unavoidable circumstances, he/she should obtain the permission of the Principal in person and will be sent only with the parents.
- For all students 90% attendance is absolutely necessary for promotion to the next class.
- It is mandatory for students to attend special/remedial classes that have been scheduled in the student’s interest.
- Practical work, records must be duly completed and assessed as per schedule.
- Submission of assignments, projects, written activity, both classwork and homework for all subjects should be carried out on the specified date.
Note To Parents:
- Parents please ensure that the mobile numbers provided by you are solely attended by you.
- Do ensure that your ward brings the School diary daily along with the respective books and materials as per the time table.
- Parents are requested to check school diary and school website for regular updates on circulars, announcements etc.
- We seek the whole-hearted co-operation of all parents for the complete well-being of your children and request your special monitoring irrespective of school/teachers instructions.